Blue Harbor Policies
- Check-in: 4 p.m. or as your room becomes available.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Two-night minimum may apply for weekends, holidays and premium periods.
- Additional person per night is $15. (Waterpark pass included.)
- Wearing of cover-ups and shoes is appreciated in all public areas and restaurants.
- Blue Harbor Resort is a pet-free facility. Guests with pets will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A $150-$300 cleaning charge will also be applied. Service pets are welcome with prior notification.
- Deposit policy: One night’s room rate plus tax is required in advance. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits only. Checks are not accepted for reservations within four weeks of arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date to receive a refund (less a $25 processing fee).
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to arrival results in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
- Group rates are available on 10 or more rooms.
- Unconfirmed rates are subject to change at any time without notice and may increase during premium periods.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent a room.
- Your family’s safety is Blue Harbor Resort's top priority. In order for us to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Blue Harbor Resort’s fire safety regulations.
- Please be advised that the use of electrical heating appliances, except for those supplied by Blue Harbor Resort, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios, or any other location inside or outside Blue Harbor Resort property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal), and any electrical device that Blue Harbor Resort deems unsafe. We ask that you take special note of this important safety and health regulation.
- Important: Failure to abide by this fire code could result in your family being asked to vacate the room and leave the property without a refund. Failure to comply with these important property rules and area township laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
Blue Harbor Resort thanks you for your attention to this most critical safety matter.