For your maximum safety and enjoyment while visiting our waterpark, please keep the following guidelines in mind.
Please obey the lifeguards at all times. They are staffed so that you may experience our rides to the utmost enjoyment while remaining safe.
For your safety, the facility routinely conducts drills and Vigilance Awareness Training. For further information, see a waterpark manager.
General Rules That Apply Throughout the Waterpark:
- No dunking, no shoulder riding, or rough play
- No running
- No diving or jumping into pools
- No double riding or chains
- Wristbands must be worn
- Towels must stay in the waterpark
- Swim diapers must be worn by children age four and under
- Blue Harbor Resort requires that guests wear appropriate swim attire. Cut-off jeans, see-through suits and thong suits are not permitted.
- No outside food/beverage allowed
- Only coast guard approved life jackets
- No shaking, twisting of, or standing on floatables.
- The lily pads are a one-way activity and only one guest at a time per Lily pad
- Children under 48" must be accompanied by an adult
- No climbing on ropes
- Guest must exit water area immediately after falling off pads (they can not get back on or swim in this area)
- One rider on slide at a time
- Children must be 42" or supervised by an adult.
- Guests must ride feet first with arms across chest and exit splash pool quickly to the sides
- No life jackets are permitted on this ride
- Guests are not allowed to sit at the end of the slide
- Children under 42’’ must be accompanied by an adult
- Correct riding position requires guests to sit in the hole with feet on top of the tube
- Single tube, one rider only. Double tube, no more than two riders
- Guests must exit splash pool quickly; Steps for exit only (entering/sitting not allowed)
- Life jackets are permitted on this ride
- No jumping/diving, climbing on rocks
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- NO rough play
Ellis & Associates Certified Lifeguards
In an ongoing effort to ensure guest safety and satisfaction, Blue Harbor Resort has partnered with Jeff Ellis & Associates (E&A), a private, outside consulting firm specializing in aquatic risk management. To keep our standards and practices at the highest levels possible, Blue Harbor will typically do a number of drills and skills tests during hours of operation. In addition to this, Ellis & Associates will perform four unannounced operational audits per year at each facility, testing them in areas of professionalism, diligence in scanning techniques and rescue skills, as well as their ability to manage an aquatic emergency. If you have any questions regarding our Risk Management Program, please feel free to contact an aquatic manager.