Shopping at Blue Harbor Resort
It’s never easy to say goodbye to a great vacation, but taking home a special souvenir always helps to keep the memories fresh. Here’s some shopping you can look forward to at Blue Harbor.
Located in the lobby of Blue Harbor Resort Spa & Conference Center. The Boutique offers a wonderful selection of interesting gifts and home décor items.
- Vera Bradley handbags and accessories
- Brighton Jewelry, sunglasses and small leather goods
- Women wear, scarves and hats
- Children toys, stuffed animals and activities books
- Logo’d apparel for men, women and children, glassware, mugs, magnets and postcards
- Broken Earth Wines from our owners winery in California
- Wine merchandise-glasses, napkins, magnets, wine stoppers
- Tasc Performance bamboo apparel for men and women
- Local Artist paintings and photography
The Boutique is open to both the public and guests of Blue Harbor.
Current hours this season are:
Sunday through Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
(hours may vary)
Your kids will love the array of colorful goodies — edible and otherwise — available at this gifts & sundries shop connected to our Breaker Bay Waterpark. Here, we have all the waterplay necessities including swimwear, goggles, towels, sunscreen, cover-ups for grown-ups and more.
(shop hours are seasonal with Breaker Bay hours)
Sheboygan’s revitalized Harbor Centre is now a quaint village within easy walking distance of Blue Harbor’s front door. There, check out a number of one-of-a-kind shops offering spa products, clothing, home décor and furnishings, fine custom jewelry, wedding products, and more. Learn more at www.harborcentre.com. Or, explore a little deeper by driving or catching a shuttle into downtown Sheboygan.