General Public Waterpark Pricing and Policy Pricing
Public guests are welcome at Breaker Bay Waterpark! A variety of family packages and season passes are available soon. Ask about our After School Specials! We also offer the BEST place in Sheboygan to celebrate a child’s birthday! A variety of menu and packages are available. Click Here for more information
See waterpark Calender for Pricing
Click here for the Waterpark Calender
** NO advanced purchase of passes will be allowed; passes are limited and not guaranteed due to hotel occupancy
Call 920-457-9882 the day of to check for availability
- Children ages 2 and under are free.
- State law prohibits the use of glass, coolers, or any carry-in food in the Waterpark or outdoor pool areas.
- The indoor and outdoor pool areas are Smoke-Free environments .
- Group rates and Birthday Party Packages are available at least 7 days in advance. For more information call, 920-452-2900.
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult, 21 or over. We require a minimum of 1 adult chaperone for every 5 children.
- Re-entry to the waterpark is not permitted for outside waterpark guests.
- No toys are allowed in Breaker Bay or the outdoor pool.
- Running is prohibited in the Waterpark.
- Wristbands are required to be worn on the wrist at all times.
- Riders must be 42" tall to ride the tube slides alone. Under 42" tall may ride with a responsible adult on a double tube.
- Children must be under 48" to ride the Kiddie Slides. Double riding and anyone over 48" is NOT
- permitted on the Kiddie Slides.
- Riders must be at least 42" to ride the body slides. Riders under 42" are allowed when supervised by a responsible adult. Double riding, life jackets, and footwear are not permitted on this ride.