Little ghouls, princesses, and superheroes arrive annually at Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center on the last weekend of October to partake in a seemingly endless array of Halloween activities. Surprise your kids with an early Halloween getaway to Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Your weekend will be plump full of trick or treating, pumpkin decorating, costume contests, and spooky bonfires. It’s scary how much fun our guests have at the annual Boo Harbor Bash! Here are ten reasons to plan a visit during Boo Harbor Bash at Blue Harbor Resort, one of the premier resorts in Wisconsin.
- Trick or Treating – Children ages 12 and under parade through Blue Harbor Resort in their colorful costumes on Friday evening. The kids will be provided bags at check-in. There are eight candy pickups, and the fun starts with a clue at the front desk.
- Witches Brew Bonfires – Families can gather around the Witches Brew bonfire on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night to roast Halloween ghost Peeps. There’s nothing quite like a fall bonfire in Wisconsin!
- Costume Contest – The entire family can show off their handsewn costumes because this year’s contest is open to all ages! There are three age categories and nine total prizes.
- Halloween Dinner Buffet – The four-hour Halloween buffet will feature bbq ribs, prime rib, shrimp alfredo, a charcuterie board, pumpkin bars, worms in dirt, a candy apple dipping station, and so much more!
- Family Pumpkin Decorating – Start your Saturday by decorating ripe pumpkins on the outdoor pool deck. Get extra creative because the winner will be announced after the dinner buffet and costume contest.
- Bloody Mary / Pumpkin Pancake Bar – The perfect way to finish a scary-good weekend of laughs and thrills is with a bloody mary and pumpkin pancake bar at On the Rocks.
- Kids Eat Free on Friday – This is not a test: all children under 12 eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée on Friday evening. Not many resorts in Wisconsin would even think about offering such a great deal!
- Hard Cider Tasting – Some of Wisconsin’s best hard ciders will be poured in the hotel lobby from 2-4 p.m. Yum!
- “Boo Crafty” – Thursday through Sunday, your kids have the opportunity to piece together Halloween-themed arts and crafts such as ceramic pumpkin banks, make-your-own Halloween necklaces, and waterproof glitter tattoos.
- Spooky Slime – It wouldn’t be Halloween without messing around with some slimy green goo.
Resorts in Wisconsin
Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center is one of the preeminent resorts in Wisconsin thanks in large part to our indoor waterpark, onsite spa, fine dining, and family-friendly events, such as the Boo Harbor Bash. This year’s bash will also include DIY tie-dye, candy corn bingo, create-your-own “boo cup,” pumpkin cookie decorating, and “The Balloon Lady.” The Boo Harbor Bash brings so much joy to the entire community and visiting guests – we sure hope you can join us! Use the code BOO18 to book an unforgettable Halloween escape to Sheboygan!