Blue Harbor Policies
Check-in: 4 p.m. or as your room becomes available.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
A $25 fee will be charged per person if you would like to receive your waterpark passes before 1:00pm on the day of arrival.
Two-night minimum may apply for weekends, holidays and premium periods.
Wearing of cover-ups and shoes is appreciated in all public areas and restaurants.
Blue Harbor Resort is a pet-free facility. Guests with pets will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A $150-$300 cleaning charge will also be applied. Service pets are welcome with prior notification.
One night’s room rate plus tax is required in advance. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits only. Checks are not accepted for reservations within four weeks of arrival.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date to receive a refund (less a $25 processing fee).Cancellation within 72 hours prior to arrival results in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
- Group rates are available on 10 or more rooms.
- Unconfirmed rates are subject to change at any time without notice and may increase during premium periods.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent a room.
- Your family’s safety is Blue Harbor Resort’s top priority. In order for us to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Blue Harbor Resort’s fire safety regulations.
- Please be advised that the use of electrical heating appliances, except for those supplied by Blue Harbor Resort, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios, or any other location inside or outside Blue Harbor Resort property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal), and any electrical device that Blue Harbor Resort deems unsafe. We ask that you take special note of this important safety and health regulation.
Important: Failure to abide by this fire code could result in your family being asked to vacate the room and leave the property without a refund. Failure to comply with these important property rules and area township laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- Blue Harbor Resort thanks you for your attention to this most critical safety matter.
**Blue Harbor is not responsible for any pricing or typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our websites
Do I have to add children under the age of 2 to my reservation?
Children under 2 years of age are considered free for access to the water park and lodging, but they are considered occupants in the suite. When setting up a reservation online, we require the number of children under 2 to be listed.
Why is there a maximum occupancy in the suites?
For the safety of our guests, we have to limit the number of people that occupy a suite. At Blue Harbor Resort, we do offer certain suites that can accommodate a maximum of 12 people. Infants are free of charge for water park access and lodging, but they are counted as an occupant in a suite.