Waterpark Hours For Hotel Guests and Public Access
Not a guest at Blue Harbor Resort? Not a problem. You don’t have to stay at Blue Harbor Resort on selected days to enjoy our fabulous Breaker Bay indoor waterpark. Daily passes are available to the general public, and remember that there’s no better place in Sheboygan to celebrate a child’s birthday.
Breaker Bay Policies
- Please note that no advance purchase of daily passes can be allowed; passes are limited and not guaranteed due to hotel occupancy. Call (920) 457-9882 the day of to check for availability.
- See our waterpark calendar below for pricing. Children ages 2 and under are FREE.
- Spectator passes are chaperones entering the waterpark- not entering the water.
- Children 2 and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult with a paid waterpark swim pass.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 21 or over.
- Click Here to download the Riptide Waiver
Note: towels are not provided for day-pass guests. Please bring your own towels. Thank you.
Click HERE to see our current specials at Breaker Bay!
Pier Fun Zone Arcade and Lost Temples Mini Golf follow the same hours as Breaker Bay Waterpark.
Click here to plan a party.
Group rates and birthday party packages are available if they are booked at least two weeks in advance.