The Boutique at South Pier
It’s never easy to say goodbye to a great vacation, but taking home a special souvenir always helps to keep the memories fresh. Here’s some shopping you can look forward to at Blue Harbor.
Located in the lobby of Blue Harbor Resort Spa & Conference Center. The Boutique offers a wonderful selection of interesting gifts and home décor items.
- Vera Bradley handbags and accessories
- Brighton Jewelry, sunglasses and small leather goods
- Women wear, scarves and hats
- Children toys, stuffed animals and activities books
- Logo’d apparel for men, women and children, glassware, mugs, magnets and postcards
- Broken Earth Wines from our owners winery in California
- Wine merchandise-glasses, napkins, magnets, wine stoppers
- Tasc Performance bamboo apparel for men and women
- Local Artist paintings and photography
The Boutique has you covered for anything you may have forgot. Swimsuits, flip flops, water shoes, goggles and more are available. Also, visit Pier Fun Zone arcade for a selection of items.
The Boutique is open to both the public and guests of Blue Harbor.
Sheboygan Specialty Shops
Sheboygan’s revitalized Harbor Centre is now a quaint village within easy walking distance of Blue Harbor’s front door. There, check out a number of one-of-a-kind shops offering spa products, clothing, home décor and furnishings, fine custom jewelry, wedding products, and more. Learn more at www.harborcentre.com. Or, explore a little deeper by driving or catching a shuttle into downtown Sheboygan.